The Western Labor News returns to the newsstand !
- Starts with a front page story detailing why the strike was called off. The majority of the Strike Committee felt that an absolute victory at this point was 'hopeless'.
- The paper appeals for funds to continue operating.
Winnipeg Telegram Strike Edition
- Man accidentally shot during riot seeks restitution from city.
- In an editorial, they warn that there is 'still danger'.
- Streetcars are ready for service.
- It's expected that 180 of the 220 members of the police force will be reinstated. The other 40 are still being considered.
Manitoba Free Press
- Reports that while one committee has wound down ...
... the Citizens Committee is continuing it's work assisting other centres in the West still having labour disputes.