Western Labour News
- Says not so fast. Labour has NOT agreed to the definition of collective bargaining !
- They remind supporters that even though they may see light at the end of the tunnel, they must not get too optimistic as the actual negotiations have not begun yet. "At present, we must carry on."
- Also vows to "Stay With It."
- They print a full page article about yesterday's 'accepted' definition of collective bargaining as a 'matter of historical record' and proof that collective bargaining is not an important item for Labour after all - it is really revolution that they want.
- There's also a small banner in the bottom margin of their front page:
Winnipeg Telegram Strike Edition
- Has the big story of the day: late night arrests.
-Those arrested (for a more detailed list see)